donderdag 9 januari 2014

CTRL+1 CTRL+1

CTRL+1 is the Eclipse quick-fix key. I use it all the time but sometimes it predicts my intentions incorrectly. Take for example the following code:


I position my cursor on the field "composite_1" to rename it and press CTRL+1. What happens is the following: The tooling knows that my source contains errors and jumps to the next nearby problem to display the quick-fix options. Nice, but not what I wanted.





To get back to my original cursor position I press CTRL+1 again. The cursor jumps back and opens the quick fix dialog again but now on the correct position:


You probably knew this one but I thought I tell you anyway, just in case.

Cheers,

Wim

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This should get more coverage imo, great to see most of the hurdles of the toolchain for avr being stoved away in Eclipse. As a Java dev I feel I would have a much better time picking up the avrs these days than when I was a beginner arduino eclipse user. Blackboxin but still make the internals accessible for those who wants to optimize or fiddle. Great work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen